LIFX Mini (L3A19MC08E26 V2)
Editors Choice 2018
Create the perfect connected lighting atmosphere in your home with the LIFX Mini Multi-Color Dimmable Wi-Fi Enabled Smart LED Light Bulb. Featuring easy set up with no additional equipment required, the bulb is controlled via smartphone over Wi-Fi. Simply screw in the bulb, download the LIFX app, and connect the bulb to select one of the dimmable 16 million color or white options. The bulb can still be turned on and off at the switch and functions like a standard LED bulb, but with app control you’re able to create schedules, themes, scenes, pair with music, and group with other LIFX bulbs to create a customized light environment anytime, anywhere. LIFX bulbs can also be controlled by voice control platforms including Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant powering Google Home, and Apple HomeKit, and integrate with Nest cameras and thermostats, IFTTT, Samsung SmartThings, Flic, and more to make your smart home even smarter.
- No hub required, Wi-Fi built into the bulb
- 800 lumens, equivalent brightness of a 60-Watt traditional incandescent bulb
- 16-million colors and a range of whites (2500K - 9000K)
- Control lights individually or as groups, set timers, pick from beautiful themes or create your own custom scenes
- Voice control compatible and works with smart home platforms
- Not intended for weather exposed areas
- 25,000-hours life or 22.8-years/3-hours a day
|Model Number||L3A19MC08E26 V2|
|H x W x D ()||x x|
|Rated Life||22.8 yrs|
|Certifications||UL (UL Listed),  RoHS (RoHS Compliant),  FCC (FCC Part 15 Class B),  CE (Conformité Européenn)|
|Est Energy Cost yr||1.08|
|Est Energy Cost Units||USD|
|Correlated Color Temperature CCT||2500-9000K|
5 average based on 2 reviews.
can this bulb be controlled using SIRI?
Yes, it can.
[Q2] Can u set a timer?
Can u set a timer on it so it automatically turns on or off like the Phillip hue?
[A2] Use a Hub
Using a hub the bulb can be set to shut off.
[A3] Use the app
Yes there are schedules built into the app. Or you can long press on a light or group to turn it off over a set period of time.
[Q11] How much?
How much does this retail for? Are there any volume discounts?